Real data for smart decisions
We’re creating mobile sensor networks to produce air quality data that truly reflects the movements and lives of everyday people
Monitoring as a service
Our offering has three elements, all included in a monthly subscription
- Our devices can be fixed or mobile, giving us the flexibility to install to gather the right data, for example mounting on street furniture or vehicles;
- we process the raw data with our proprietary algorithms
- we visualise the data, in a way that our customers can to take actionable, informed decisions
Cost-effective and accurate
Current sensor networks are sparse, costly and rely on modelling for most of their output.
Our mobile sensors create a much richer, spatially-diverse picture of air quality. The devices transmit data every 60 seconds; as the vehicles move around the city in a random fashion, a very granular Air Quality map of the city emerges.
Combined with an array of fixed monitors, our network of devices generates real-data maps at much lower prices than present systems.
Technical specs of our device
Full Technical Specifications here
Who uses AirPublic
- Organicity – EU-funded project, mapping air quality in London’s West End
- Grey Coat School – Measuring daily variability of NO2 in the playground of a Central London secondary school
- Imperial College – Study to measure the mitigation effect of flora at Overground stations
- Croydon Council – Measuring emissions caused by construction work in a large £5.5bn regeneration 10-year programme.
The four co-founders combine experience in software development, data science, administration, community engagement and business skills.
Get in Touch
For all questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org